Cleansing Neti Pot Set from
The ancient practice of nasal cleansing is endorsed by MD’s and natural health
practitioners as an important and highly beneficial technique for overcoming the
effect of pollen, dust, dry air, pollution and helping keep the nasal passages
free and open. This simple technique is easy to do and can be made part of your
daily oral hygiene program. The patented Ancient Secrets design is an updated
one that provides a better fit, better control and easier use. It is made from
heavy-duty ceramic to be dishwasher safe. The step by step illustrated
instructions make it easy. You'll breathe easier with an Ancient Secrets Nasal
Nasal Cleansing Pot:
• Original Ceramic Model
The practice of nasal
washing, known as Neti, has been used by practitioners of
Yoga and Ayurveda in India for hundreds, if not thousands of years. Neti is one
of the six purification techniques undertaken prior to the practice of yoga to
help prepare the body. Some yoga teachers consider it valuable in cleansing the
energy channels and balancing the right and left hemispheres as the foundation
upon which true yogic practice can come to fruition. Lukewarm water is used to
gently open up and moisturize the nasal passages. Use of a neti pot is
recommended to ease this process.
Nasal Cleansing Set -
Neti Pot &
8 Oz of Nasal Cleansing Salt
Additional - Nasal
8 Oz / 228 grams
Price $ 3.49
Neti Pot Set Contains:
One Nasal Cleansing Pot, Instructions and 8 oz of Nasal Salts
For the cleansing and moisturizing of nasal passages according to the
traditional practice of Neti.
• Clear the nasal passages
• Remove excess mucus
• Reduce dust and pollen by cleansing nasal passages
• Relieve nasal dryness
• Heavy-duty construction
• Dishwasher safe
• Crafted from sturdy lead-free ceramic and coated with food-grade sealant glaze
• Patented Design: Patent Number US D481,794S
Neti Pot Instructions:
1. Prepare the saline solution and fill pot.
2. Tilt your head to the side as shown.
3. Insert spout of Nasal Cleansing Pot gently into the raised nostril creating a
seal between Pot and nostril.
4. Raise the Nasal Cleansing Pot slowly to develop a steady flow of saline
solution through the upper nostril and out the lower nostril.
5. During the process breathe through your mouth.
6. Upon completion, exhale firmly several times to clear the nasal passages.
7. Reverse the tilt of your head and repeat the process on the other side.
• Never use either HOT or COLD water.
• If you are unable to blow your nose, you should not use this product
under the specific care and recommendation of your health care practitioner.
• Children using this product should be aided by a responsible adult.
• As with your toothbrush, do not share your Nasal Cleansing Pot with
• If you have any chronic illness, or health condition, or if you
experience any kind of discomfort or nosebleed, do not use this product except
under the specific guidance of your health care practitioner.
• Do not use this product before consulting a physician if you have a new
acute ear infection.
• If you have had ear surgery, please contact your physician prior to use
• Stop use and contact your physician if you experience pressure in your
• If you are suffering from any disease or illness, be sure to consult
health care practitioner.
Ancient Secrets (R) Nasal Cleansing Pot is the ideal answer for cleansing and
moisturizing of nasal passages. You need only follow the simple directions
inside to prepare the saline solution used to rinse through your nostrils.
This gentle and effective technique of nasal irrigation is widely recommended
by practitioners of yoga and Ayurveda world-wide as a wonderful way to improve
your overall feeling of well-being. Many people practice Neti on a daily basis
to keep their nasal passages clean and moisturized. Most find it a soothing and
pleasant practice once they try it.
If you are one of the many people who find that your nasal passages are blocked
as a result of the effects of pollution, dust, pollen and other irritants, you
may find this simple cleansing and moisturizing technique of invaluable benefit
have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
©1999 - 2013 Mehndi Skin Art Distributor
. All rights reserved.
This product is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.